Foula has been assisting clients with buying and selling property for more than twenty years. She has a comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing process and has well-established relationships with developers, agents, banks, brokers and others in the conveyancing industry. Foula can assist individual vendors and purchasers, as well as developers, with large subdivision projects and “off-the-plan” projects.
Foula’s depth of experience enables her to deal efficiently with any issues that may arise in the course of a property conveyancing transaction, including lost title applications, adverse possession claims and caveat and mortgage matters.
- Reviewing and advising in relation to contracts of sale/purchase and off-the-plan contracts.
- Acting for purchasers and vendors in the sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Providing advice regarding owners corporations.
- Communicating with banks to arrange settlement and documentation, and making arrangements for discharges of mortgages.
- Property transfers for deceased estates.
- Transfers to change the manner of holding.
- Transfers between spouses.
- Title searching.